UX 1.22 | Sprint 5 [1.4.2021–1.22.2021]
After incorporating our lessons from our fourth design sprint, we jumped into our fifth design sprint.
Team: 2 Designers (part-time)
For this sprint, our designers continued to work on the onboarding flows for collaborators and visionaries (projects).
- Collaborator Sign-up — As an unregistered collaborator, I want to create a collaborator account to access GiveShop supplementary features
- Visionary Sign-up — As an unregistered visionary, I wants to propose a project to secure human and financial resources using GiveShop
- Due to miscommunication on end deliverables, we only completed the web versions of the onboarding flow. To fix this, we included sub-tasks in our ClickUp for both web and mobile designs.
- Our designer’s bandwidth were also stretched thin this last sprint so we could not get as much done as we would have liked. To ensure we can still hit schedule, we will be looking for more designer support.
Improvements for Next Sprint:
- Communicate and respond to blockers ASAP.
- Recruit more designers support.
With our fifth sprint complete, we move onto our six sprint!