After incorporating our lessons from our fifth design sprint, we jumped into our sixth design sprint.
Team: 2 Designers (part-time)
For this sprint, our designers finalized the mobile versions for our onboarding flows, and started on the dashboard for visionary accounts (projects).
- Collaborator Sign-up (mobile) - As an unregistered collaborator, I want to create a collaborator account to access GiveShop supplementary features
- Visionary Sign-up (mobile) - As an unregistered visionary, I wants to propose a project to secure human and financial resources using GiveShop
- Visionary Account Info (web+mobile) - As a registered visionary, I want to access my visionary account info to update information
- Visionary Project Analytics (web+mobile) - As a registered visionary, I want to view project analytics to improve engagement
- As we improved our designs for our onboarding flow, we decided to merge the onboarding flow for both collaborators and visionaries. This means that a collaborator account is created for everyone, and if someone wishes to propose a project, they would be led through the project application flow. This simplifies our designs and aligns with our back-end user account architecture.
- Given our tight timeline to launch, we simplified our designs for visionary accounts to only include bare minimum functionality for MVP. As we learn more about what projects want to see, we can further improve our product.
Improvements for Next Sprint:
- Communicate and respond to blockers ASAP.
- Recruit more designers support.
With our sixth sprint complete, we move onto our seventh sprint!