UX 1.25 | Sprint 8 [3.8.2021–3.26.2021]
After incorporating our lessons from our seventh design sprint, we jumped into our eighth design sprint.
Team: 2 Designers (part-time)
After converting the remaining onboarding and user account pages to leverage Material UI base components, our designers were complete with all MVP designs. Therefore, for this sprint, they worked on post-launch designs.
- Information Architecture for “How It Works” pages
- Information Architecture for Individual Cause pages
- Custom GiveShop Icons for Social Causes
- Our designer had jumped straight into designing “How It Works” pages before working on the information architecture. This made it challenging because the designs can shift based on what we want to communicate. Therefore, we decided to focus on information architecture first before exploring designs.
Improvements for Next Sprint:
- Communicate and respond to blockers ASAP.
- Recruit more designers support.
- Continue to make designs more consistent across web and mobile.
- Work on information architecture and content before playing with designs
With our eighth sprint complete, we move onto our ninth sprint!